Steathily trying to avoid the humdrum of everyday life.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Not so Lazy Sunday

Sunday is suppose to be a lazy day right? Right? Apparently not. I don't do anything right anymore. Thats what makes things fun though right? I sure hope so.

I went and saw Lion King in 3D today. It was pretty darn cool. Absolutely everything that I was expecting and more. The Lion King is one of my all time favorite movies. There was a bunch of parents with kids in the audience but there was also more than a few teenagers and older that were there without kids. I think bot are supper cool. My little sister got to see it in theaters, which is something she would never have gotten the chance to do for Lion King or even most of the hand drawn Disney Movies.

 There was a Lion King Game made?? Why wasn't I made aware of this?!?!

Hmm I felt like I did a lot more today, but I guess it was just a lot of running around. Tomorrows Monday, which means lots of homework. Which I am REALLY not looking forward to doing. Blarahahrgrr

HOT DAMN, right as I was about to put the labels on this post I realized what the other thing was that I did today. DOCTOR FREAKING WHO. I don't know how I forgot about that, especially with all of the crazy shenanigans the Doctor, Amy and Rory got up to in this ep. I was completely enthralled for the entire show. Nothing like turning the one thing that the Doctor uses most against him. And I was also raging hardcore at the end of it. It was something that I never really though could happen and always the thing that I was half expecting to happen each time the Doctor put Amy and Rory in terrible danger, especially after the who Big Bang Two thing. They all just made it out of that one, and usually that seems to signal a change of Doctor or Companions but they just kept on trucking. Which I was glad for as I really like Amy and Rory and the 11th Doctor certainly has grown on me.
But now the next Ep doesn't seem to have Amy or Rory and that makes me a bit sad, because I really freaking like the two of them, especially Rory in the last couple Episodes. He's had all sort of moments and development recently. I expect they'll be back in a couple episodes, maybe after a bit of River, but really I'm not looking too much to next weeks episode.

And completely unrelated to anything I previously wrote.
This song is pretty BA

No comments:

Post a Comment